Jun Matsumoto usually recognized by the portmanteau name as MatsuJun, is a singer, performer, radio host, show supervisor, dancer, and representative belonging from Japan. He was born on August 30, 1983. He is a part of the boy band Arashi and delivers Arashi’s shows. He is sufficiently recognized to Japanese TV drama audiences for his depiction as Dōmyōuji Tsukasa in the Hana Yori Dango show, in which he bested GQ Japan’s Man of the Year Award under the category of singer and actor for his career in the theater.
Matsumoto commenced his profession in the industry of entertainment when he entered the agency of Japanese talent called Johnny & Associates in the year 1996 at the age of being 12 year old. Prior to his entrance as a vocalist with Arashi in the year 1999, Matsumoto began a theater profession when he was assigned the role of Teddy Duchamp for the on-stage drama called Stand by Me, which was established on the movie of the exact title. Since then, he has moved on to work in multiple actings and flicks, and acquired a number of accolades and nominations for his positions.
Jun Matsumoto Early Life
Jun Matsumoto’s birthplace is Toshima, Tokyo. He is the most youthful kid in his household. He has an elder sister whose sponsorship of KinKi Kids impacted his judgment to enter Johnny & Associates in the year 1996. Considering it might indicate a fine chance, he transmitted his application to the agent on his primal academy graduation day and acquired a phone ring weeks after from the president named Johnny Kitagawa himself, requesting him to visit a trial rather of being auditioned. Because of this, Matsumoto is often claimed to as one of the nobility among the firm. Matsumoto did his graduation from Horikoshi Gakuen, a prominent high school famous and known for its numerous performing craftworks alumnae more like Kyoko Fukada and Ai Kato, in the month of March 2002, when he was at the age of being 18.
Jun Matsumoto Music Career
Even though the plurality of Matsumoto’s singles for albums and shows are documented by Arashi’s team. He has donated verses for some of his songs like “La Familia” for the 2004’s Arashi! Iza, Now Tour!, “Naked” in the year 2008 for the playlist of Dream “A” Live under the cell name “Jun”, and “Stay Gold” in the year 2014 for the playlist called The Digitalia. He even overlooked the song called “DRIVE” in the year 2016 for the playlist named Are You Happy? and took active participation in penning down the verses with additional Arashi associates as Arashi for their pieces like “5×10”, “Fight Song”, “Energy Song – Zekkōchō Chō!”, and “5×20”.
Matsumoto started to be being concerned in show presentations in the year 2000. He has officially been given the credit as the director in the closing recognition for the shows in Arashi Anniversary Tour 5×20 and Arafes 2020, and on the authorized webpage of Johnny’s Festival, named Thank you 2021 Hello 2022 for the show of the exact name. Although he mainly concentrates on Arashi shows, he even suggested the show presentation to more youthful bodies of Johnny & Associates, just like for Hey! Say! JUMP in the year 2014 and King & Prince in the year 2018, and 2021. He is the manager for Johnny’s Festival Thank you 2021 Hello 2022 show, showcasing multiple distinct batches from Johnny & Associates.
As a show leader, Matsumoto had even been explicating unique concepts for show exhibitions. In the year 2005, he along with the show team members executed the utilization of the moving set, which has been thereafter utilized by a lot of Asian musical shows. Three years before Arashi Live Tour in 2014, The Digitalian, Matsumoto had been placing actions into operating the vision of light hue adjusting through Bluetooth onto penlights, and the vision was successfully executed in the earlier said show.
READ MORE – IS MANISH MALHOTRA OWNER OF MYGLAMM?
In the year 1997, Matsumoto was launched in his foremost theatre play, which was based on the American arriving of the period movie called Stand by Me with forthcoming band members named Masaki Aiba and Kazunari Ninomiya. He did not come back to do any significant scene presentations for almost seven years after the show Stand by Me, instead concentrated on dramas and movies. Nevertheless, in the year 2004, Matsumoto occurred in the theatre play called West Side Story with band members like Satoshi Ohno and Sho Sakurai. In the years 2005 and 2006, Matsumoto was offered his foremost main stage sketch positions in Eden no Higashi and Byakuya no Onna Kishi respectively.
It was declared on the date, July 21, 2011, that Matsumoto will work in Yukio Ninagawa’s presentation play, Aa, Kōya, which was his foremost theatre work in five consecutive years.
From the year 2005 to the year 2007, Jun Matsumoto with Akiko Wada, Aya Matsuura, Hinoi Team, KAT-TUN, and Tomochika hosted Minna no Terebi/Utawara Hot Hit 10.
Jun Matsumoto had his very own show on the radio, named Jun Style, from October 5, 2002, to September 2011 on Nack5.
Jun Matsumoto Drama List
- In the year 2022, Jun Matsumoto performed in Tonari no Chikara as the character called Nakagoshi Chikara. He performed the Main Role in the Tv program. The show got 7.8 ratings.
- In the year 2018, he performed in Hana Nochi Hare: HanaDan Next Season, executed the role of Domyoji Tsukasa. He portrayed a Guest Role. He got 7.6 ratings.
- In the very year 2018, he performed in 99.9: Keiji Senmon Bengoshi – Season II, acted as Miyama Hiroto, who is a Lawyer. He portrayed the Main Role. The show scored 8.3 ratings.
- In the year 2016, he worked in 99.9: Keiji Senmon Bengoshi and delivered the role of Miyama Hiroto. He performed the Main Role. He got 8.2 ratings.
- In the year 2014, he performed in Shitsuren Chocolatier and delivered the role of Koyurugi Sota. He performed the Main Role. He got 6.9 ratings for the rating.
- In the year 2012, he operated in Lucky Seven, as the character called Tokita Shuntaro. He delivered the work of the Main Role. The show acquired ratings of 7.6.
- In the year 2010, He was seen working in Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku, as the character called Kusunoki Taiga. He delivered the work for the Main Role of the show. The TV program got 7.3 ratings.
- In the year 2010, Jun Matsumoto was seen performing in Kaibutsu Kun, performing the role of Kaibutsu-Kun’s butler. He delivered a Guest Role. The TV show got ratings of 7.4.
- In the year 2009, he was seen working in Smile, delivering the role of Hayakawa Vito. He performed for the Main Role. The show got ratings of 7.7 out of 10.
- In the year 2007, he was seen working in Bambino! delivering the role of Ban Shogo. He performed for the Main Role in the show. The TV program got 7 ratings out of 10.
- In the very year, 2007, he was seen working in Hana Yori Dango 2, performing the role of Domyoji Tsukasa. He delivered the Main Role in the show. The TV show got 8.2 points of rating.
- In the year 2005, He performed in Hana Yori Dango as the character of Domyoji Tsukasa. He delivered the Main Role. The show got ratings of 8.2 ratings.
- Again in 2005, Jun worked in Propose for the role of Kosuke. He delivered the Main Role. The show got ratings of 6.7 out of 10.
- In the year 2003, he was seen in Kimi wa Petto, depicting the role of Goda Takeshi / “Momo.” He delivered the Main Role. The show received 7.7 ratings.
- In the year 2003, he worked in Yoiko no Mikata, for the role of Sawada Shin (Ep.9). He worked and performed for a Guest Role. The show got ratings of 7.4.
- In the year 2002, he worked in Gokusen for the role of Sawada Shin [Class 3-D leader] He delivered the Main Role. The TV program got 8.1 ratings.
- In the year 2001, He was seen in Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo 3, performing the character of Kindaichi Hajime. He delivered the Main Role. He got ratings of 7.5 out of 10.
- In the year 2001, he worked in Mukai Arata no Doubutsu Nikki: Aiken Rosinante no Sainan and acted as Himself. He played a Guest Role. The show got 6.9 ratings.
- In the year 1999, he worked in V no Arashi and Kowai Nichiyoubi and acted as Himself and “S” respectively. The shows got &.3 and 6.8 ratings in the very order. He delivered the main character in both of the shows.
- Again in the year 1999, he worked in Nekketsu Ren’ai-do and delivered the Main Role. The Tv Show received ratings of 7.1 out of 10.
- In the year 1998, he worked in the show called Hitsuyou no nai Hito, and performed the character of Ohno Taku. He delivered the Support Role in the show. The show received full 10 out of 10 ratings.
- In the year 1997, he worked in Bokura no Yuuki, delivering the role of Mori. He performed for the Main Role in the show.
MUST READ – IS RONALDO JR. A MESSI FAN?